We’ve been back to give you some owsseme tips related to unnecessary fat and Office work has a lot of advantages. However, sitting for a long time can do harm to your health and body.
here are some best exercises which you can do at your desk to feel fresh and full of energy.
- Sit on the chair with a straight back without touching the back of the chair. Put your hands behind your head.
- Lift your right knee to your chest. At the same time, bend your left elbow to meet your knee.
- Return to the original position. Repeat 15 times.
- Change the knee and elbow, and repeat another 15 times.
- Try to make 4 series of each 15 lifts.
- While sitting on the chair, hold the arms of the chair tightly.
- Lift your body above the chair to make your hips and legs hang in the air. Use your abdominal muscles to raise your knees to your chest.
- Stay in this position for at least 15-20 seconds, then slowly return to the original position and have a short break.
- Repeat the exercise 4 times.
- Keep your feet on the floor.
- Straighten your arms at the level of your shoulders.
- Turn your upper body to the right, bend, and touch your left foot with your right hand. Stay in this position for a while.
- Return to the original position. Now bend to your right foot, touching it with your left hand.
- Repeat 20-30 times, alternating sides with each bend.
- Sit on the chair edge with a straight back. Hold the chair tightly with both hands.
- Bend your body to the side, and sit only on one glute.
- Keep your legs together, and lift both knees to your chest as described in Exercise 5.
- Return to your original position, and bend to the other side.
- Repeat 10-20 times on each side.
1.Keep your legs together.
2.Hold the sides of the chair with both hands.
3.While keeping your back straight, lift your knees and pull them to your chest. Your abdominal 4.muscles should be tensed.
5.Put your feet down, but don’t touch the floor.
6.Repeat 10-20 times.
1.Sit down on a chair. Keep your back straight without touching the back of the chair.
2.Keep your feet on the floor hip-width apart.
3.Keep your back straight. Lift your right knee, and pull it to your chest. Keep your belly sucked in.
4.Put your hands on your shin to better stretch your lower abdominal muscles.
5.Repeat 20-30 times by alternating your knees.